Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: *wanders in* I have returned!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SugarPlumFairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey everyone, after a few weeks absence, I have returned... *wonders if I've been conspicuous by my absence*

    I haven't been around the Sony board or here for a while because of other "real life" things - I plan to be here a lot more now!

    SPF

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherish's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    517
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Real life"?? Geh?? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Well the Sony board's been dead for two days so... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    xxSam

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice to see you back [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •